Joining a Class
This is the exact procedure a student should follow to join the class
- Take appointment for consultation with Neel before joining a class.
- Complete the consultation explaining your personal situation with Neel Kulkarni Please read the description of various types of classes by scrolling down this page. If necessary, go through the testimonials related to your class. Now, decide what class to join and what fees are applicable to you.
- If you wish to join a class, submit the admission form that is available.
- Pay for the classes you wish to join. Please do not come to classes without paying the agreed amount.
- Start the classes 24 hours after payment.
- Please contact us via email or sms/phone (India-9320910028) for obtaining information on scheduled classes/workshops/fees or for arranging a specific class/workshop/cost at your location. Additionally, Neel offers instruction via internet. There are also Authentic Yoga certified teachers, trained by Neel, residing in U.S.A., India, Europe, and Australia.
SaeeTech, The Authentic Yoga School has following locations:
- San Francisco and Walnut Creek, California, U.S.A.
- Adelaide, Australia
- Italy (many locations)
- France (near Paris)
- Mysore, India
- Sinhagad Road (near Big Bazaar), Pune, India
- Saint Petersburg, Russia
- And, at times classes are taught at student locations.
Variety of Internet yoga classes including Yoga Teacher Training is available via internet, to anyone and anywhere in the world.
The student must approach us as a yoga student desiring to learn yoga and not as our client asking for service in return of the fees paid. We teach whatever we think is appropriate to each student, in the way we feel most appropriate considering the situation of each student. Our classes are generally very small in size, thus providing individual attention and therefore fees are somewhat higher than the average found elsewhere. But, each student is provided a fee structure based upon various factors such as economic background, contents of the training, type of certification, etc. Thus, fees are determined as a part of joining the class.